All Laveen schools, with the exception of Vista del Sur, are currently enrolling students for the 2017-18 school year. Visit any of our school offices Monday – Thursday between 8:00 a.m. and 4:00 p.m. to enroll your child. We will also be holding extended enrollment hours on Tuesday, July 25 from 8:00 a.m. to 7:00 p.m.
In addition to registering your child for classes, you will also be able to
- Sign up for bus transportation
- Pay for lunch
- Submit health records
- Pay athletic fees
- Join the PTO
- Sign up for Kids Klub
Please bring the following documents:
- Proof of Residence (examples include: utility bill, rental agreement, mortgage statement, etc.)
- Child’s Immunization Record
- Child’s Original Birth Certificate (copies not accepted)
- Parent/Guardian’s Photo ID
Children registered early will receive a free gift!
Visit our registration page for more information.
*Please note, Vista del Sur is an accelerated school and students must take an assessment prior to enrolling. Paseo Pointe is a dual language immersion (DLI) school. Incoming kindergartners (beginning in 2017-18) must enroll in the DLI program (DLI will expand a grade level each year).